1. Click "Devices and Printers" on the right side of the start menu
2. Click on "Add a printer" near the top left of the window you have just opened.
3. Click on "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer."
4. Choose the Printer you wish to use.
5. Wait for the Driver to load.
6. Click "Next" in the bottom right of the window once the driver installs.
7. Make sure to uncheck the "Set as the default printer" box unless you wish to make the printer a default
8. Click "Finish!"
Printers Available for Students:
- "Lexmark T654 (US-Library)" (Back of Upper School Library)
- "Lexmark X658de (ms-copier)" (Between Library Desk and Middle School Student Union)
- "Lexmark T654 (US-ComputerCafe)" (Upper School Student Union)